People can lose their natural teeth due to a number of factors; the most common of which include multiple extractions, gingival infections, tooth decay, trauma, etc. Whatever the case may be, it is very important to consult a dental surgeon to have these teeth replaced as soon as possible to avoid functional impairment. Teeth help us bite, chew and eat our food but also in speech. Our experts make sure you get complete oral rehabilitation with the high quality DIO dental implants.
Benefits of DIO dental implants
Leaving the sockets empty following tooth loss can lead to a number of complications, which is why we encourage our patients to visit us for an implant consultation. There are a number of benefits associated with using the DIO digital implant technology. The principle remains the same; replace the crown as well as the root of a missing tooth with a two-component implant. Here are some of the most prominent merits of trusting DIO implants for your mouth:
- Excellent strength and resilience – no risk of fracturing involved
- Outstanding fusion with jaw bone giving the implant a highly stable foundation
- Strengthening of the jaw bone, and preventing it from losing structural integrity over time
- Better, faster healing of surrounding soft tissues following surgery
- Unmatched precision and accuracy can be achieved using the DIO digital technology, and 3D intraoral imaging. Large incisions are not required
- Complete restoration of speech and masticatory functions, as well as a brand new, beautiful smile
- Multiple sedation options available to make the DIO dental implants surgery a pleasant and painless one for patients
- DIO implants can also be used to retain complete dentures in the mouth using the all on 4, or all on 6 technique
What to expect from the implant surgery
Dental implant surgery is invasive in nature, but we go the extra mile to make sure our patients feel stress-free, comfortable and calm when in our dental chairs. During the initial consultation, we will help you choose the sedation option that suits you best, and we will also try to address any questions or concerns you may have regarding the DIO dental implants. The procedure involves the placement of the ‘screw-like’ implant below the gum, into the jaw bone.
If your jaw bone is inadequate, we will be using grafting procedures to prepare the site of surgery first. This screw integrates with the cells of the surrounding bone to fuse with it. This fusion is critical for the success of the surgery. Finally, a porcelain or zirconia crown will be fitted on top of the implant to complete the procedure. At this point, you will be able to bite and chew your food normally. The DIO digital implant technology is unique because it allows for easy monitoring of every phase of the surgery, and also helps in comprehensively explaining the steps to our patients.
Failure to replace missing natural teeth can often result in uncontrolled movement and mobility of the remaining teeth in the oral cavity, thinning of the jaw bone and sagging of the facial muscles that it supports, along with impairment of masticatory function. If you wish to learn more about the benefits of DIO dental implants, feel free to give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you out!