It is completely natural to seek another person’s opinions prior to trying something new. If you require missing teeth replacement treatment, and are looking for dental implant reviews, you’ll find countless positive ones wherever you look! There are numerous reasons why implants are currently considered the best replacement for lost natural teeth in the oral cavity. With their outstanding strength and unmatched aesthetics, these artificial teeth can have just about anyone speaking, eating and smiling normally once again!
Our team is always available should you have any questions or queries regarding the treatment – from dental implants cost to details of the surgery itself. Just give us a call and book an appointment!
Long term benefits of Dental Implants
Some of the most prominent and researched benefits associated with replacing your missing natural teeth with implants include:
- 100% restoration of function, including biting, chewing, and speech improvement
- Strengthening of the jaw bone upon which the teeth rest. The lower screw-like portion of implants fuse with the cells of the bone during a process known as Osseo-Integration. This gives the whole fixture a very firm foundation.
- Maintain muscle tone integrity and prevent loosening
- Allow patients to smile with renewed confidence knowing that their teeth look perfectly natural
- Ability to eat all kinds of things from all food groups without fearing implant fracture
- Titanium and Zirconia implants are completely non-toxic, biocompatible, soft-tissue friendly, non-allergenic and safe to use
- Good quality dental implants can be used to support complete dentures in the upper and lower arches of the oral cavity.
The majority of these benefits have been scientifically proven, while the rest come from dental implant reviews given by patients who’ve had these artificial teeth for a long time.
Eligibility for dental implant surgery
For an invasive dental surgery, the eligibility criteria of dental implants is not complicated. You can expect your dentist to take a complete medical/family/drug history during your first appointment. This is done to determine whether you have any conditions to which surgery may be contraindicated, and whether your current lifestyle/oral hygiene maintenance routine can support a new tooth. Dental implants cost much more than other methods of missing teeth replacement such as bridges and dentures, but with a good insurance policy in place, you have nothing to worry about.
Your first appointment will also include a thorough examination of your oral cavity to check for any signs of gingival infections. Infections of the gums and soft tissues can single-handedly lead to failure of an implant surgery, and we need to be very sure that you are serious about your oral hygiene before we proceed, as Gingivitis and Periodontitis both mostly occur due to lack of proper dental cleaning. Even the best quality dental implants will not last in an environment that is prone to bacterial attacks and tartar accumulation.
Checking reviews and opinions
When you are reading through dental implant reviews, make sure you focus on ones coming from patients who have had dental implants for at least four years. This will give you a better insight into the kind of life you can expert following the surgery. Patients can tell you the best ways to keep your teeth clean, and get the very best out of the treatment every day.
For all other questions about sedation options, pricing, post-operative care, maintenance and dental implant surgery outcome, you can either visit us, or give us a call and we’ll be more than happy to help you out!